Techniques appearing in the manga and animeEdit
- Chasing Bullet – A homing beam attack of considerable power.
- Destructive Wind – An energy charged gust of wind.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Explosive Demon Wave – A very powerful blast shot from one hand.
- Eye Lasers – A thin laser-like beam is shot from both eyes.
- Guided Scatter Shot – A variation of Scatter Shot. Multiple ki bolts are fired to surround an opponent, and is guided to simultaneously smash the opponent, creating an explosion.
- Hyper Explosive Demon Wave – An attack where Piccolo creates a large blast which emanates from him in all directions. It is a wave of energy more powerful then the simple Explosive Wave.
- Kuchikarakikōha – A powerful beam shot from the mouth.
- Light Grenade – A powerful bolt attack.
- Masenko – A quick blast fired with one open hand directly in front of the other.
- Mouth Energy Wave
- Rapid Fire – An energy sphere barrage similar to the Scatter Shot. Used by Piccolo, and Cell, at the Cell Games.
- Scatter Shot – Multiple ki bolts fired at an opponent which creates a powerful explosion.
- Shock Wave – An invisible ki blast of a sudden wind attack that can be launched theoretically from any part of the body.
- Special Beam Cannon – One of Piccolo's most powerful, but time-consuming, attacks, which drills through nearly everything and every being.
Speed and movement techniquesEdit
- Afterimage Technique – An ability to move so fast over short distances, that it leaves an after-image behind.
- Levitate – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Mystic Attack – Piccolo extends his arms to tremendous lengths to attack or grab an opponent. TheNamekian ability to stretch one's limbs or make one's self bigger.
- Image Projection – Piccolo sends out and image of himself to confuse his enemy. This ability cannot perform physical attacks as it is not real. It also fades through objects.
- Risking it all for a friend – Piccolo jumps in the way of an incoming Ki Blast to save another character. Used to protect Gohan.
Other appearing abilitiesEdit
Piccolo attacks Gohan with the Demon RendAdded by Jeangabin666*Demon Rend – A rush attack used by the possessed Piccolo in his fight with Gohan in the Garlic Jr. Saga. This attack appears in Dragon Ball: Raging Blast as one of Piccolo's Super Attacks.
- Ki Sense – The ability to sense Ki energy. Nail is able to also sense if the energy is good or evil.
- Evil Containment Wave – A technique which allows the user to capture magical beings, such as demons, in small containers.
- Full-Nelson Special Beam Cannon – A double team finisher used by Piccolo and Goku.
- Giant Form – Piccolo grows much larger than his size, increasing his strength greatly.
- Magic Materialization – A magical ability to create objects from seemingly thin air.
- Portal Opening –Dende and Piccolo can open the portal between Hell and Earth. It requires one of the two namekians to be on the other side in Hell.
- Reverse-Side Sword Attack – A sword technique used in tandem with Roronoa Zoro in the Cross Epochcrossover.
- Sai Sei – A Namekian trait that allows Piccolo to replace limbs lost in battle as long as his head remains intact.
- Telekinesis – Controlling and manipulating people or objects with the mind.
- Telepathy – The ability to channel one's thoughts to another being.
- Yūgō – The ability for two Namekians to fuse together into one being.Piccolo using Tri-FormAdded by Blackhowling
- Dimensional Barrier – A technique used by Piccolo in Super Dragon Ball Z.
- Demon Cannon – A combo move used by Piccolo and Gohan.
- Cloning – A technique where Piccolo divides himself into two or more versions of himself.
Techniques appearing in video gamesEdit
Budokai Tenkaichi seriesEdit
- Explosive Breath Cannon
- Explosive Demon Wave
- False Courage
- Hellzone Grenade
- Light Grenade
- Special Beam Cannon
- Flying Kick
- Kiai Cannon
- Ground Slash
- Heavy Finish
- Lift Strike
- Rolling Hammer
- Rush Ki Wave
- Dragon Smash
- Lightning Attack
- Step-In Sway
- Sway Ground Slash
- Sway Ki Wave
- Sway Lift Strike
- Vanishing attack
- Aerial Barrage
- Delta Storm
- Dragon Tornado
- Heavy Crush
- Kiai Cannon Smash
- Rush Finish
- Rush In
- Rush In Attack