- Flight: The ability to fly with the use of ki base energy.
- Ki Blast: The most basic form of energy wave.
- Telepathy: Babidi uses this to talk to the earthlings a few times before his death.
- Babidi's Mind Control: A spell which Babidi can cast over any being in an effort to take control of their mind. This spell is only known to work successfully on targets with evil in their hearts.
- Haretsu Majyutsu: A spell that can explode the body of anyone in control of Babidi's Mind Control. Babidi has also shown a variation of this spell, to force the head of Marvin, a World Martial Arts Tournament staff member, to explode for bothering him with useless information.
- Paparapapa: A magic incantation Babidi uses to perform certain tasks such as teleportation.
- Summoning: In Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Babidi can summon Pui Pui (Pui Pui Nice Shot) and Yakon (Yakon Is Next!) out of his crystal ball.
- Babidi's Ultimate Power: Babidi's Ultimate Blast in Budokai Tenkaichi 3. Babidi yells "Paparapapa", takes out his energy container, which fires a powerful ki blast that acts as anenergy wave.
- Wizard Barrier: A magic spell that can summon a barrier of energy. It is one of Babidi's Blast 1 in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Magic Slime Hajyu: A spell exclusive to Babidi's appearance in the anime, where the wizard summons a slimy substance capable of exploding a target. It is one of Babidi's Blast 1 under the name Demon Eye inBudokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Sealing Spell: A spell that is capable of resealing Majin Buu in the Magical Ball. While Babidi said he learned this incantation from his father, he never had the chance to use it in his lifetime